Element79 Gold is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mining properties for gold and associated metals. Element79 Gold has acquired its flagship Maverick Springs Project ("Maverick Springs") between the Elko and White Pine Counties in Nevada, USA and recently completed an 43-101-compliant, pit-constrained mineral resource estimate (MRE) on the flagship Maverick Springs project located in the famous gold mining district of northeastern Nevada.
The acquisition of Maverick Springs also included a portfolio of 15 properties along the Battle Mountain trend in Nevada and is completing analysis on these properties for further merit of exploration, along with the potential for sale or spin-out.
In British Columbia, the Company has executed a Letter of Intent to acquire a private company which holds the option to 100% interest of the Snowbird High-Grade Gold Project, which consists of 10 mineral claims located in Central British Columbia, approximately 20km west of Fort St. James.
The Company also has an option to acquire 100% interest in the Dale Property which consists of 90 unpatented mining claims located approximately 100 km southwest of Timmins, Ontario, Canada in the Timmins Mining Division, Dale Township.
Why Gold… Why Now?
Precious Metals Industry Considerations:
- Gold and silver mining stocks have essentially been through a ten-year bear market since peaking in 2011. We believe that the bear market ended with the lows in March of last year, especially for smaller cap, exploration-focused mining companies.
- Over the past decade there was a lack of investment in exploration and new gold and silver discoveries, setting up an incredibly bullish scenario for metals as supply is likely to remain constrained for an extended period at the same time while demand is poised to increase.
- The year-over-year change in gold prices just broke out from a decade-long resistance. Last time we saw such strong appreciation was at the early stages of the 1970s gold bull market.
- The global economy is in a severe recession with structural underpinnings beyond COVID-19
- US equities today trade at record-high valuations and are extremely disconnected from company earnings
- The economy is coming to a point where we will likely reach credit exhaustion with record amounts of government and corporate debt relative to global GDP.
- Monetary debasement is likely the only way to reduce the debt burden. Fiat currencies are likely on a race to the bottom
- With $15 trillion of negative yielding bonds, equities’ earnings real yields at a decade low, and corporate bonds near record prices, gold and silver are being rediscovered for their tactical as well as strategic risk reducing and return generating properties in prudently balanced portfolios
- The precious metals mining industry is the one clear industry that should directly benefit from this monetary and fiscal indulgence. As an example, the aggregate market value of this industry is nearly a third smaller than Apple’s market cap alone
- Precious metals are trading at historically depressed levels relative to money supply